Tuesday, September 4, 2007


Today, September 4th, is my sister Kate's 29th birthday. She was born in 1978 and began her life with a difficult labor, but she was a fighter. Some things just don't change. To this day, she is still that: a fighter, a tough Randa-Ri, and a gem in our family. We love you dearly, Kate, and are so happy God chose to give you to our family. Thank you for the joys and happy, silly, and just funny times that you have shared with me. You have been a wonderful friend, sweet sister, now wife to Matt and loving Mommy to Nicky and Lili. Wow, are they lucky to have you in their lives. They are blessed. Happy birthday from us. May you be blessed with all that you need and know always how very much you are loved. Here is my song for you that I called "ours" the winter before you got married. I'll always be here for you.