Saturday, March 29, 2008

Meme

This past week I was tagged by Sharon.
So, here goes the game...
The rules are:

1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

What I was doing 10 years ago: I was 17 and was about to head to Australia for our big move. We had just about one more month before we went to Sydney, and there were so many tearful good-byes we began saying at this time, ten years ago.

Five things on my To Do List today:
1. Go to SAM's as a family
2. Go to the library as a family
3. Play at the park
4. Prayer time
5. Movie together

Snacks I enjoy: Fruits; nuts; water; and I just picked up some raisins; which are a nice, sweet mix with the nuts; bowl of cereal (berries are nice on top too!)

Things I would do if I were a billionaire: (no particular order here)
Remodel relatives' homes.
Buy a home of our own.
Pay off student loans.
Pay for airline tickets so that we and other family members could come and go as we wished to see one another.
Buy a second car.
Save money.
Take care of the needs of family and friends.

Three of my bad habits:
1. Project procrastination (instead of staying on top of scrapbooks, I let the memorabilia add up) .
2. Starting too many books without finishing them.
3. Being a perfectionist.

Five places I have lived:
1. St. Louis
2. Washington, DC
3. Beijing
4. Sydney
5. Honolulu

Five jobs I’ve had:
1. Bus-Girl/Restaurant Staff
2. Waitress
3. Barista
4. Preschool Teacher
5. Art Teacher


People I want to know more about (a nice way of saying TAG!):
1. Erin
2. Jenny
3. Liv
4. Nicky
5. Annelisa