Wednesday, February 3, 2010

With Crossed Arms

Madge, you're too cute.

Recently we have begun to say our family rosary before bed in the kitchen. The reason for doing that is because the girls area always hungry for a last snack before hitting the sack. So, two nights ago, we were all seated at the kitchen table praying the rosary. Madge and Pita were each having a bowl of cereal and a protein shake (aka "shakie").

I looked across the table at Madge and she had her arms crossed. I was sort of confused since I have never seen her cross her arms that way. I gave her a befuddled look. Then, I looked down at myself. Without realizing it, I had my arms crossed in the same way! Madge was simply imitating the posture I had adopted. That cleared up the confusion. I know how much kids love to imitate those around them. I am just always floored when I see the girls with such cute mannerisms. Madge has also been doing this side-mouth smirk to express uncertainty--another of my traits (always good, of course...he, he, he...if only!). I love you, Madge.