Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Mr. 9 Months





(I had to snap this picture just before your going to bed tonight. Here you are, in all of your sleepiness and teething and smiling as if life just began, as it did... just 9 BRIEF months ago! Sweet dreams, Handsome Boy.)
(You and Peach...and GOOD TIMES! She always likes to say to you, "I yuv u A-yeb.")

Getting a good night's sleep before Spiritual Exercises begin. God's got the perfect plan for you, and boy are we blessed to be on this journey with you.

Geared up for St. Ignatius to help us grow Ready. Set. Smile.


(Packed for our retreat...I promised I wouldn't forget you, but I'm glad you climbed in just to be sure!)

(Here you are with your two mom-sisters that love you beyond telling. So, they use lots of hugs kisses, and holds to show you what they're "talking about.")

..with 3 + teeth (more are little gum-bulges--but, there's one that I think may even be peeking through.) We love you, Sweets. You are a gem to each of us. And, I know each of us would say, "What would life be like without Our Calsee??"