Monday, June 20, 2011

Beauty Boy!


Happy 11-month birthday, Sweet Face! We love you so much and my goodness, you are loved more than you could ever imagine. I told your sisters the other day to pray for another baby, because I am afraid you may become disjointed because of the two sisters who want to hold you always in two different areas of the house! (Madge told me that she is already praying for another sibling!) You are one sweet joy. One happy, happy boy, with 6 teeth! You LOVE watermelon and we love to watch your "three-legged" crawl! You absolutely get ecstatic when you come in contact with your sisters. I surely cannot imagine life without the blessing of siblings. I told Dad the other day, again, just how much each of your lives bless the others and how after each of your births it has been awesome to love you in our arms, but then the next best thing is seeing your sisters come in and love you. God has been so loving.