Friday, May 4, 2012

Pita: When I become a Mom, I am Going to Cook Meat

Our Little Pita loves her food. Just like me when I was a little boy, she hums when she eats her food. You can hear audible sighs of satisfaction as she confronts her plate.

Apparently she particularly loves meat. The other day, she remarked, "When I become a Mom, I am going to cook meat." Three cheers for meat! I didn't really know how to respond, so I just nodded my head in assent and said okay. She is a funny girl, ever the charmer, always cute, and quite the carnivore!

UPDATE (5/10/2012):A couple days ago, we were getting breakfast ready. We asked Pita what she wanted for breakfast: toast, yogurt, or cereal? Her response as she jumped up and down with a big smile on her face: I want meat, I want meat, I want meat! She made us laugh.