Thursday, September 27, 2012

"I am Falling"

Little Caleb is quite the character. He entertains the whole family, and we all love and adore him. A couple of his recent quirks:
  • He loves to say, "I am falling..." as he pretends to fall either to the ground or off furniture. It has become a tag-line at home, as we all walk around the house now saying, "I am falling..."
  • He also loves to cock his head to the side and say, "Can I leave the table?" Of course, we all have fallen to repeating that line to him as well. His response to us is always a curt no. I guess we'll be at the table for some time!
  • We sometimes call him our little parrot, because he loves to repeat what everyone else is saying. He particularly loves to parrot his big sisters' lines. It can make for some hilarious situations.
We love you, Butch. Thanks for your love, sweet affection, and simple ways. You'll be Daddy's little guy forever.