Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Our Lives and Our Calls (Except for Sanctity) are Incomparable




Mary, humble handmaid of the Lord, we need your example today to discover God's will in our lives. You always gave God the first place in your life. Just as you pondered his Word in your heart, help each of us to seek his plan in all that we do. Give us the conviction that nothing is more important than doing the will of our heavenly Father. May we spend each moment in loving and pleasing him. Help us follow your example in proclaiming, I am the servant of the Lord, I will what God wills, when he wills it, as he wills it, because he wills it.
(Mother of Perpetual Help Devotions, Redemptorists

I do not concern myself about what God might be asking of others. Whatever God asks of me always makes me happy.