Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Thank you from your Treasures, Muito obrigado dos seus Tesouros

Dear Dad,
I love you. Thanks for the week you stayed off from work and played with us. I loved it! Have a great work week. I miss you. I would like to see you after naps. It was a great time with you when you stayed off of work. I liked when you swam with us. I'm sorry for the day when you were staying home and you broke your foot. We liked it when you stayed home.

Love, Pita

Dear Dad,
Thank you for doing Ferdinand and thank you for going swimming, and thank you that we're going somewhere on a trip. Thank you for staying home. I would like to go watch the planes take off with you.

Love,
Caleb


Dear Dad,
Thank you for spending three weeks with us. It was such fun having Easter with you and the Easter hunt at our house and searching for the Easter Bunny's note. I really had a fun time playing Ferdinand with us. playing chase, and having a great time of having picnics in the backyard. I had fun going swimming with you a lot and having a grill. And I really wanted to thank you on Easter that you bought us Chinese food. I also wanted to thank you for driving us all around when Marta was born and also to Parque da Cidade; I had a great time there with you! I hope we can go to Parque da Cidade with you before we leave. I had a fun time picking out Marta's tree. I bet you had a great time too. Thank you for everything you did.
"
Thanks, little brother", said the Dump to Blue, you helped me and I helped you. Now I see that a lot depends on a helping hand from a few good friends."

Love,
Madeleine



Dear Dada,
I love you, Dad. Yes, Dad! Thank you for our special moments together and for all of your holds, loves, putting me to sleep, helping me wave and say "Tchau!" when I had to go to bed at night. Do you know how much fun I had with you, Dada? I didn't even like when you walked out the door, because I was already missing you! You are such a good Dad, and I just know how much I'm loved. Thank you for being such a caring Dada, and  so much fun. So MUCH fun that you hurt your foot running to care for me! You watch me, love me, care for me so well, and even know my likes and preferences: I love salad, but you know sometimes it's tricky for me to get the lettuce leaves with my fork, or those cucumber slices-- yummy! You know me, Dada. And I am so happy I have you as my Dad.

I love you,
Nellie



Hi, Daddy!
Thank you for your love in these early stages of my life. You were our comfort as Mom and I worked together in labor. You stood and held Mom and me as I prepared to enter the big world You gazed into my eyes just minutes after birth, and just like always, you were selfless: you were the last one who got to hold me for the first time as you took care of getting all my siblings together for their first look at me, just three short weeks ago that Wednesday night after 10:04pm, when I entered the world! Thank you for being our security. You are our protector, you are our dear daddy, and we love you. I enjoy so much the comfort of your arms, your sweet kisses to me, the soft snuggles. Thank you for being my Dad and for welcoming my life into yours and Mom's, together.

With love from my little heart,
Marta