Thursday, October 18, 2018

Do you ever feel so loved?

God is Love. He is, then, so generous through His creatures. How often the world lacks love, sacrifice and joy, because it has snuffed out the glow of new life: children, renewed life in the vision of the elderly, and the simple and clear eyes of the handicapped. How good God is to share Himself with our family through the eyes of our children. Yesterday, I came downstairs after being with Lottie for nap. I descended the stairs to the delicious aroma of a freshly-brewed pot of coffee and a tidy lunch table and kitchen after Caleb and Pita finished lunch duty. And there, sitting on the counter, was a brand new cup, resting on my little handmade coaster one of the girls made years back. Pita had prepared a gift of love.
Next, I watched Caleb love as he read and spoke so sweetly to Penny and Marta about how they can be nice the next day (since he was reading a book on virtues and good behavior to the little girls at nap time... Pita called me to the door so I could hear the Trio's sweet conversation. :)
(Earlier in the day I watched this gentleman of eight years spend his whole pre-lunch-outdoor-time assisting Lottie on a 2-wheeler. Adorable.)


Coming downstairs, I glanced out the window and our neighbors' hill was bathed in breathless sunshine. Jesus is there. What light, and how uplifting to drink in. Rounding the corner, I continued to see love flow as I saw our littlest snuggled in warmth and love of our sweet Mammy's arms, with graceful music playing. Grace and peace...

Everywhere

                      there
                                     is

                                                         L    O   V  E.

Grab your bunches today; He is sitting right before our eyes. God is love.


 Jesus, You show us your face so we can be saved. (Psalm 80:3)