Wednesday, August 22, 2007

The Pitter Patter of Little Feet



Things have recently changed around here. The little feet that I used to feel inside me are now making noise down the hall. The little "baby" is getting bigger. Maddy now climbs out of bed and walks down the hall all by herself when she is all done with her nap. The time is flying by, and our little girl is growing up. I used to worry that she would fall off the bed. Now she lets herself down by flipping over and sliding off the bed, before opening the bedroom door and walking down the hall to greet me in the living room when she is all done sleeping. There are so many changes that take place, and yet I enjoy every one of them and am so happy that I have been here to see all of them. The changes remind me to enjoy the present moment, remember the sweet days of old, and look forward to a wonderful future with our little "baby."