Friday, December 12, 2008

Happy Feast Day, my little Guadalupe!

My dearest Guadalupe,

Happy Feast Day! Ever since your conception, your mother and I have consecrated you to our Lady of Guadalupe. She continues to protect you and watch over you. Your life has brought an incredible and indescribable joy to our lives. Every night, I go to bed looking forward to the new day so that I can see your little face asleep on the pillow. You've recently been making a myriad of different noises and coos. Not only does each one bring a smile to the faces of your loving parents but also, undoubtedly, to the countenance of our Lady of Guadalupe.

Never forget our love for you. Never forget the joy you bring us. Thank you for the honor and privilege of being your dad. May our Lady of Guadalupe continue to keep you. You're so special to me.

All my love,
Dad