Friday, January 30, 2009

Thank You for Making Me Focus



Madge, you light up my life. You make things funny when they could be serious; you put tears in my eyes when they could be dry; you show me compassion when you could be zoned in your own world; you make me focus on the real deals in life. I love you. Thank you for helping me focus on what is important, for slowing me down, for giving me those big, strong kisses out-of-the-blue. Thank you for your pure love, your thoughtful ways, your simplicity and your joy. You easily move me to tears, and I stand in awe of God's love for me through your very existence. You give so much meaning to life, because you help me focus on the important stuff and to look at myself and find so many ways that I can grow and change. Last night you stood in living room singing in all different tones Sunshine on My Shoulders. Oh, I love you, little girl. You are too much. I cannot tell you enough how I love you so much. You are a sweet little flower, my shiny little gem, my little button. How can such a little you bring so much happiness to our lives? God is amazing in His gifts. His love is astounding even when we feel we don't deserve it, and He keeps on giving and loving. Thank you for being so dear to us, Sweet Madge. I love you, Miss.