Sunday, October 9, 2011

An Ode to the Birthday Girl

To My Beautiful Wife Birthday Girl,
Happy Birthday! It's the big three one. Thanks for the blessing you have been in my life and for the blessing you have been in the lives of so many people--family, friends, colleagues and even random acquaintances. I thank God for the gift of your life. I don't know where I would be without you! It's incredible to think that we have been best friends for eight years now! It's been such a wonderful journey getting to know you. I look forward to getting to know you even more for the rest of our life. You make our life so much fun, so much more meaningful, so much more spiritual, so much more connected and intimate.

The girls are so excited to celebrate your birthday with you tomorrow. I know that they won't be disappointed since most of all, they just love being with you. That's one of your greatest testaments: how much the kids all love and adore you. They might come to Dad for a fun time, but in the moments that really matter, they always run to you. You're such a wonderful mother. Thanks for the inspiration you provide us on a daily basis.

Happy Birthday, Beautiful! I hope that you have a wonderful birthday! I love you!