Thursday, April 12, 2012

Funnies

Peach, Peach, Peachy! We love you. You are full of animation and so much depth. Sometimes you are noticed by others for your cuteness and your spunkiness, and you do have both, but you are so much for than those. You have deep thoughts, a sweet, truly loving and sensitive personality, very similar to your big sister who also has a heart of gold and warmth for Jesus like you, Miss.  

Last night, Momma was kissing you goodnight, and you had the heating pad under your legs. (You have enjoyed many times the luxury of warmth and relaxation that the heating pad gives to your ...
g r O I w I N G legs. As I kissed you goodnight and asked if you wanted your Dora sheet or Ballerina quilt on you, you told Momma "no," because you were too hot. So, you tried to fix being hot by asking me, "Mom, can you make the heating pad cold, not hot, really, really cold?" Mommy had to smile inside and laugh... since the heating pad just isn't quite able to jump to extreme temps like that! I love you, Peach. You make us smile.

Another "funny" from last night. Pita came down the steps after being put in bed. She had her water bottle in her mouth but was trying to converse with me. It was a jumbled, mumbled voice that I heard, with the water straw being half in her mouth. She had a couple of excuses to leave bed:

#1: "I have a "skeeto" bite" (which the girls have been calling "Ba-geeto bites, and cracking up over!)
#2 "I'm filled with potty" (aka: "I have to get to the bathroom!)




Pita, we love YOU and all your little and BIG ways!!