Monday, May 4, 2009

The Best Times Are My Days With You

My girls, I enjoyed another wonderful day with you. Nope, we didn't attend any special function or run around town. No, we just trotted throughout the rooms of our home. We didn't leave except to pick Daddy up after work. And you know what? We had the best day. We made Mother's Day cards. We made soup. We made French bread. We did it all, together. Madge, you were in charge of cutting little pieces for the flowers for our cards. And, how could I forget your excellent job controlling that glue stick? Awesome job and listening. I was proud of you. Pita, once again you were our jolly dolly, romping around and inspecting everything around us. Thank you, Lord, for my two delights. Life, I believe, really is about the little things and the little people. Your grace is ever present through the most ordinary occurrences, and for that I give You thanks.