Thursday, July 2, 2009

Four Years Ago Today We Were Walking Down the Aisle

You're invited to a trip down memory lane, back to the St. Louis July of 2005!The night before our wedding, the entire bridal party along with many of our family members and friends attended a St. Louis Cardinals baseball game. We had a marvelous time surrounded by the people we love.
The next day was our wedding.To my dearest wife, the most lovely woman in the world, my Mares:
As we celebrate four years of bliss in marriage, I cannot but express my utter gratitude to God for bringing you into my life. We're becoming seasoned married fogies now! He, he, he. For every new trial that comes our way, five new joys come as well. The beauty of our marriage is not that we experience trial and joy but that we face these trials and joys together! That's the rub. I love you so much. I know that you enjoy the fruit of our love (our little girlies) as much as I do. They undoubtedly enhance our relationship...and keep us on our toes. (How many times did we have to jump from the dinner table just last night to keep Pita from power cords? :) ) You truly are my best friend. Thanks for your patience in those moments when I'm down. Thanks for your love when I'm feeling insecure. Thanks for your faith when I'm weak. Thanks for your love, your simplicity, your classy style, your humor, your wit, your faith...well, thanks for you. I look forward to the rest of our lives together.
All my love, Your Husband of Four Years,
Caleb