Saturday, April 17, 2010

We're Waiting for You, Handsome Boy



Dear Little #3,
I had to write a post to you just to let you know how reassured you make me feel with your MANY movements. You are almost 27 weeks now, and boy, oh, BOY! you love to move. I laid in bed early this morning, before the sun rose, and just felt you kick, maybe toss around in there (space is getting tighter;) and had to have Dad feel your movements. We cannot wait to meet you. I cannot believe that we are more than half-way there. We even sent in the registration for the hospital the other day. The glucose test is your next appointment, and soon enough we will be holding you in our arms. Little boy, you have a little family just anxiously awaiting your arrival. Your sisters picked out presents the other day for you. They were so excited to find two little toys for you. Another friend, Laura, just gave me a monogrammed nursing cover, a beautiful blue, to use with you. What exciting times...and blue is my favorite color! We love you, sweet boy. Stay safe inside. I love having you here below my heart. You make me so happy and give me so many reasons to go on and attempt to do a better job each day. We love you, Your family