Thursday, March 3, 2011

Happy birthday... one day late...but partying for days to come!




(Daddy and Madge-Pie, snuggle puppies, 2009)

Dear Caleb,
Happy 30th birthday! Wow. 30 years. I am so blessed to have you in my life as my husband, my help, my dearest friend. Thank you for your love, your sacrifices, your generous ways of love to me and to our children and our families. You are a true blessing to me, and I thank God for your life. You are an incredible father: always serving, always playing, always giving so much assistance, guidance, and joyful love. Our house glows with happiness when you walk in the door. You are a real gem, and we are grateful for shining your light and love in our home.



(So good at snuggling sweet little ones: Daddy and Pita, 2009)

The celebrating has only begun. Everyday is such a gift. I love you so much. Thank you for loving me. I will always give God thanks for your life, your love, your sharing your life in love with me.



(Kisses....Daddy and Caleb, 2011)


It was so beautiful and touching to watch you last night as you were so moved by Madge, her show, and her conversations with the "wig master" after the show. I saw your eyes fill as you looked on to our little girl be such a big girl, conversing with everyone, while dressed in her soft and warm jammies at the Kennedy Center. How special that you were watching her from the audience on a night to remember, forever. You are a wonderful dad. Thank you for loving our 3 treasures so very much. What wonderful footsteps from you they have to follow.

Looking forward to continuing our celebrations of your life tonight, and...for the rest of our lives, together.

I love you,
Mares