Monday, March 7, 2011

So proud of you


Madge,

You must be getting ready to take your big bow of the night! I have been watching the clock as you perform tonight, with Dad's presence backstage, and dear friends watching from the audience, while Pita, Little Cal-see and I pray for you at home. I think it was the Blessed Mama who had me look up at the clock at 9:30pm when you would be onstage. I bet you will have lots to tell me when you get home. (Sidenote: our friends just called me, Madge, and said that you were so good on stage tonight! The mommy friend told me that I should be so proud. I am, just knowing that you are using your talent for Jesus and enjoying the beauty of His gifts and virtues, like simplicity, joy, obedience, and total enjoyment of life that He has given you!)

All my love,
Mommy