Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Grateful for the Best Teammate

Humbly, I have to admit that over the last week and a half, Mares and I have kicked some major bootie in our packing. Over the past ten days, we have packed up everything in our apartment. I have to praise Mares for her flexibility. We knew that sooner or later we would be moving. However, a confluence of events has precipitated our move. Sooner, rather than later, we began our packing and she jumped right into it. I am grateful to God for my partner, my teammate in life. It could've been hellish, but it wasn't. It could've been fraught with frustrations and flaring tempers, but it wasn't. It could've taken forever, but it didn't. Yes, there were a couple times where we got frustrated (always that darn communication--isn't it overrated!). However, the moments were few and far between and always brought us closer together.













Thanks, Mares, for being my better half. You've been the best in this process. I thank God for you, and for 3M, too. (Where would be without awesome boxes, bubble wrap, masking tape and packing tape?) I am glad that we get to spend the rest of our lives together as a team. Though small in size, you certainly pull more than your fair share.