Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Miss Madeleine Ballerina

Today was Maddy's first ballet class, and she was so excited to start. Last night she got out of bed and started to come down the stairs. When I met her part-way, she asked, "Is it almost Tuesday?" (She was super ready for ballet.) This morning she was showing Pita how she should go up on her toes and hold her hands to do ballet. Madge, you looked so sweet and pretty today... with your leotard on, skirt, little pink ballet shoes and bun- so petite! I peeked in before your class started and you were looking in the mirror with Moi holding her hand and all the girls were holding hands in a circle. When we talked about your class last week you said, "Mom, I'll need you to help me on stage." I told you that you wouldn't be headed to your premiere yet. :0) (You love to put on your own plays.. and love theatrical performances in general... so the stage is on your mind!) The other day, Madge, you asked, "Who will be my teacher, Mom. Will it be you?" No, not this time. But, I can't wait to practice with you. I love you, Miss.