Saturday, January 30, 2010

Sweet Little Baby



Dear Little One,

What a delight you are and I give God thanks for your life growing within me. (You are now 15 weeks in life--16 weeks tomorrow, Sunday January 31, 2010) You have been moving so much, and there is nothing like the reassurance of your movements that tell me all is well in there. I know that your angel is there with you, just like the little baby in the Angel in the Waters book that your Aunt and Uncle gave biggest sister Maddy who loves to read it. You biggest sister Maddy and bigger sister Pita absolutely love kissing you and talking to you. Whenever Pita hears one of us say, "tummy" or "baby" she immediately begins smacking her lips together and coming to give you a kiss in my tummy. You have brought so much peace and joy to our lives this far. I have no idea what God has in store for you in the months and years to come. All I do know is that every day with you is a gift. We will take that gift and give thanks.