Saturday, January 30, 2010

My Sleeping Beauties



Madge and Pita,
My two sleeping beauties (I have another one, but I don't know if I should call him/her "pansome" or "a beauty" :) Every night I love to see you asleep, so snug and sweet in your bed. Madge, each night we come into your room to turn off your angel night light and kiss you one last kiss good night. That is one of my favorite moments, those kisses! Dad always teases me by telling me "No kisses," saying that I will wake you, but either way, I have to get that last one in. You still have those sweet lips that were overflowing from your sweet face the moment you arrived into this world. Peach, the other night you had such an adorable posture in bed-- what a little babes. Dad was telling me this morning that when you woke up in the middle of the night he went to get you from your bed and you were just calling, "Mo-mmie! Mo-mmie!" I love you so much, my sweet girls. Whether awake or asleep, you give me a big smile.