Saturday, January 30, 2010

My Best Friend

A few weeks back when my Mom was out here visiting she was kind to stay with the girls one evening and put them to bed while Caleb and I went out on a date to a dinner theatre just down the road. We had a wonderful time together just talking, enjoying dinner and a really good show The Christmas Carol. The neat thing about this theatre is that the waiters are actors in the play. So, before going on stage they take intermission drink orders since they come back out to serve before returning to the performance. Caleb, remember how cold it was that night? That first cup of decaf coffee totally hit the spot... so nice! Most of all, thank you for taking me out on such a special date just minutes from home. It was so nice being with you and so nice having such a short drive in our return to our munchkins. That was our first date with this baby, just a threesome. I loved every moment.