Tuesday, March 2, 2010

To Our Dear Daddy and My Sweet Husband


Today is your birthday, and we are so excited to share the rest of the day with you. Maddy was so excited to see you this morning that last night she asked me to wake her-- she really must have wanted to wish you a happy birthday before you left before 6am. Sure enough! She did it! Fuzzy hair and all she walked downstairs and said, "Happy birthday, Dad!" She is excited to share many more secrets with you tonight when we really celebrate! We look forward to meeting you for lunch in a little while and just giving thanks to God for your life and the beauty you have brought to ours through so many aspects of your love. You truly are a channel of God's grace in a multiple of ways and I thank God for that. Without you, our little family would not be here; what blessings they are to us! Happy birthday, to my dear husband, my best friend, the one that makes life peaceful while always inspiring me to be the person God wants me to be. What a happy day this is!