Sunday, September 14, 2008

Beautiful Boy


Today (September 14, Australian time) is Nick's 4th birthday-FOURTH! Four years have passed, little man, and I can tell you the exact spot where I was when your Mom called me to say that you just entered the world. I can specifically remember sitting down to my computer the minutes after Mommy told me that she and Daddy were having you, and writing a whole letter to you, and then going to my classes and being on top of the world. I wanted to shout the news I had just learned. Fast forward 4 years and you have grown, grown not only in physical strength and attributes, but also in my, our hearts. We love you dearly, and you have felt like my very own baby since the moment I knew you were in existence. May you always leave a wholesome mark wherever God may have you trod, and may you always know just how much you are loved, today, tomorrow, and always. Happy birthday, beautiful boy!