Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Nine Months of Love, Laughter and Gratitude

Pita,
You are 9 months old today, and what a joy you continue to be. You are such a jolly girl and a ball of laughs. Oh how I love to tickle you and hear you giggle away. You are a true delight, a gift from heaven, a beautiful creation of the Lord's and we are so pleased that He has allowed us to share in your life. You have a little mouth of six teeth and you love to crawl so quickly. I love standing near you, because you crawl to me, grab a hold of my pants or legs and pull up to stand between my legs and peek through. You little sweetie! Your baby chunkiness has begun to diminish, since you are on the go. You love to walk around the chest and hold on. Aren't you big stuff! Your big sister loves you so very much and tells you all the time. She hugs you and says, "I love you so much, Peets!" There isn't a moment that she does not want to be my your side or at least know where you are. You are her joy when she awakes. You are ours too. We love you so much and give God thanks once again for the gift of you, our dear Guadalupe.