Friday, November 13, 2009

To my dear husband,
I sat and watched you last night as you sorted, like the only person I know who does, your jelly beans... For as long as I have known you you have done this little thing... color-coordinate the little beans before eating them. It is one of the little things I love about you. I appreciate you more than I say. I thank you for all that you are and continue to be in my life. I love you, because...

Song: Because

(D'Hardelot / Teschemacher)

Because you came to me with naught save love
And hold my hand and lift my eyes above
A wider world of hope and joy I see
Because you came to me.

Because you speak to me in accents sweet
I find the roses waking 'round my feet
And I am led through tears and joy to thee
Because you speak to me

Because God made you mind I'll cherish you, love
Through light and darkness through all time to be
And pray His love will make our love divine
Because God made you mine.