Thursday, September 2, 2010

Belated Photos: Family Vacation in Holland, MI

The second week of August, we were fortunate enough to join my family for a vacation on the beautiful shores of Lake Michigan. This is our fourth year to join my family in Holland, though I think they've been making this trip for close to a decade now. The house we rent is right across the street from the general store/ice cream store. Dangerous scenario!

We had a lovely time. Every day at the beach. Campfires. Mares and I went running. Family aerobics. Family talent show. Swimming. Sand castles. Special bonding moments. Lots of delicious food. Visiting with relatives. Cousin-times. Grandparent times. The list goes on and on. In addition to my immediate family, my Uncle Brian, Grandma Gertie, Uncle Glenn and Aunt Jane joined us. (Before Holland, we were able to visit with my Uncle Dan and Aunt Helen, as well!) For a few days, Mary Theresa's friend Adam joined us and so did Micah's girlfriend Suzanne.