Saturday, June 19, 2010

We love you and miss you! Happy Father's Day!




Your girls (and boy!) miss you very much. Happy Father's Day! We hope you are doing very well and know just how much you mean to us. Thank you for all that you selflessly do for us and provide without question. You are a true blessing. Tonight at dinner we went around the table as (Pita is definitely a snuggler... Thanks for the kiss, Peach!)
usual to say our "favorite part of the day." And, in Madge's true form, she asked Baby Cal his... and then went on to imitate what you may have said! She put on a deep voice, so funny. Daddy may be a plane trip away, but you are definitely in our hearts and on our minds. We also continued with what you would do at dinner: read 365 Manners Kids Should Know. But, since you usually do the "lesson" of the day and not I, Madge had to ask me, "Mom, do you know how?" when I asked her if she could get the book so I could read. I love it. They depend on you so much and in so many ways to lead them. It's beautiful. They are your girls, and I am blessed to have you as my spouse. As I was driving home from the airport after leaving you to catch your flight, I was just thinking how important it is to set our sights and daily activities and our relationship on the future, the real forever...eternity. For, no matter what happens here, God-willing, we will be reunited for always in Him in Heaven. I love you. Happy Father's Day to you! Happy Father's Day to our dear Dads who said yes to God's plan and to all of our family and friends who have opened their hearts to God's call to expand His love. St. Joseph, pray for us. St. John Vianney, patron of priests, pray for our fathers.