Friday, May 11, 2007

Gettting Organized With Style





With a need to always keep organized and on our toes for our next move and adventure, I thought that I would dabble in a couple of different ways of decorating, a pastime I love and would thoroughly enjoy improving over time. Recently I was flipping through a Martha Stewart magazine and came across a way to take simple jars and turn them into nice little stylish storage cubbies. In order to make them stylish, all that are needed are the following: scissors, material-of-your-choice, jars with lids, spray adhesive, and a circular measuring tool. You will find more information here. I used the colors of my bathroom towels: beige, cream, and (in the prospects of getting) seamist blue, to coordinate the material. They are fun and inexpensive ways to put a twist on little accents in a small place.